1. Type in command to assign the value Bob to the variable $first_name.
2. Test if the variable $city equals Greenville. If it is true print â€œyou are in Greenville.â€. Otherwise print â€œyou are lost.â€
In the essay box create an IF statement the will perform the following
3. Write a for loop that initializes the variable $j to 12 increases by 3 every time through the loop and stops looping when $j is grater than 12. The script block should contain a cmdlet that prints the value of $j to the screen.
4. The following code should print out all the items in the $drives array.
Review the following for each stamen and complete the statement.
5. Create an IF statement that will perform the following: test if the variable $age is less than 24. If it is true print â€œyou are young.â€ Otherwise print, â€œyou are old.
6. Which regular-expression qualifier matches the end character?
7. Type in the command to assign the value 15 to the variable $building.
8. The cmdlet imports comma-separated value files in the format-produced bye the Export-CSV cmdlet and returns object that correspond to the objects represented in that CSV file.
9. the cmdlet Performs an operation against each of a set of input objects.
10. Type the command that will assign http to the second element in the $web array
11. the cmdlet Gets the items and child items in one or more specified locations.
12. which of the following regular-expression equalizers marches the beginning characters.