Terms & Conditions!
Graduate Paper Tutor acts on behalf of their well-trained professionals and experienced writer besides providing its clients with unique and edited work. Hence, when you order any paper with us ‘we’ refers to the writer and “you” are deemed to be our “client”.
- You are required to provide us with complete details or instructions for your assignment. You are obligated to sate every single instruction as given by your instructor during the commencement of the project and you will be held liable on the same.
No other instructions will be entertained for free after the projected has already been started not unless the instructions are meant for clarifications. Therefore, further instructions will be considered at an extra cost when the paper is in the progress or is done already to compensate the writer for the additional effort.
Please note you should check your profile with us regularly for any clarifications needed to avoid delay in completion of your paper. In an instant you failed to respond to our writer’s concern, the company will not be held responsible for late delivery of your paper.
- com offers a wide range of discounts including first-time clients, return clients existing clients, etc.
- Once you are done putting down your personal information and your paper’s details on our order form you proceed to make payment. This gives us the green light to start working on your assignment.
- Our 100 percent money-back guarantee commits us to provide nothing but satisfactory work to our client. With this, we protect the interest of our customer given the dedication of our writers to our clients. These are some of the events where money back is applicable;
- The customer makes a duplicate payment. In such a case, you are entitled to a full refund. However, you can choose to leave the money and use it during your next project.
- If the paper is unsatisfactory. If the paper completed paper did not match what your instructions you are entitled to a refund. Our editors will go through the paper to ensure that your claim is genuine. in such a case you are entitled to a free revision as many times as possible until your paper meets your demand. However, if the paper is not satisfactory even after the revision, you can now claim a refund.
- In case you cancel the order. If you cancel the assignment before it is assigned to a writer money refund is applicable. However, if you cancel the order after a writer has already begun your paper your money will be refunded partially.
Cases where the money-back guarantee does not apply;
- If you gave wrong instructions and you want them to be changed.
- Refund claimed after a specified time has expired.
- Our papers are meant to be used as model paper and therefore you have no right to submit our paper under your name.
- we work to adhere to your instructions but, in an event, we are unable to do so, we have the right to terminate the contract. Although this has never happened, we will fully refund your money paid for the project.
- our writers strive to provide our clients with the best quality research writing service. However, if our writers miss the point of your paper you can request for a revision. In an even you request for additional material to be included during the revision, then you will be required to pay an extra fee.
- Revision request should be placed within 48 hours since the completion of the order. If you request a revision past the 48 hours you will be charged an extra fee.
- com is not responsible for any legal action or any other undesirable penalties that may occur due to the use or misuse of their product by the clients. We should be held harmless in cases leading to fines, judgments, negative actions or any fees that may occur. Our clients are obligated to defend us in an event of legal charges against our company. In case our clients breach any provisions of graduatepapertutors.com terms and conditions total indemnifications apply.
- com is dedicated to providing the highest writing services to its customers. Nevertheless, our liability is limited to the value of services delivered. The company is not responsible for any consequential damages incurred such as loss of status, dismissal from university or college or any other unforeseen consequences during and after the writing contract period. This applies to whether the liability is real or perceived regardless if the parties were notified about the potential damages.