- Personal Information Privacy
We ensure that all the information given by our customers are secure at all cost. We never include your personal information to a third party including our writers. therefore, you can rest at ease knowing that you are in safe hands.
- What information do we collect?
During order placement, we ask our clients to provide us with their legal name, billing address, phone number, and an existing email address.
How do we use the information provided?
Here are ways in which we use the provided information:
- Name: Your name is required to verify that the order placed is legitimate and not for any fraudulent purposes. Moreover, we need your name to address you during our communication with you in regards to your paper.
- Email address: Is used for communication purposes and notifications.
- Billing address: credit companies use billing address to verify credit card details. Thus, our payment processor tracks the location of our clients’ location to avoid misuse of a stolen credit card. You must provide your current location such as city, state and zip code for validation of data. If you the provided details are incorrect, your payment is reversed automatically.
- Phone number: it is only used only to contact you in an event of an emergency. If the writer working on your paper and they have a question about your paper and we are not reaching you via email, our representative may contact you via a phone call.
How do we protect your personal details?
Any personal information given is transmitted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology before being encrypted to our payment processor secured servers. Once your payment procedure is complete, your credit card information is deleted from our servers.