Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Suppose you have been tasked with purchasing health insurance for your organization that has fifty full-time employees.
Use the Internet and viable sources to research different types of health insurance.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
- Suggest one (1) plan that you would use to purchase health insurance for your organization. Determine the extent to which employee lifestyle choices and health economics would factor in to your chosen plan. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the implication of the Affordable Care Act on your decision to purchase insurance. Debate two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of purchasing health insurance for your employees, as opposed to having your employees receive governmental insurance.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Review the article Teen Gets Probation in Ninja Attack.
- What circumstances do you think contributed to the decision of the chosen dispositional option? Was the decision fair?
- What goal(s) would have been accomplished by incarcerating the youth?
- If you were the judge, how would you have sentenced the youth?
- What would have been a fair disposition for an adult facing the same situation? How would an adult have been treated compared to the juvenile?
In response to your peers, provide one additional disposition to consider if they had been the judge on the case. Justify your response with course readings.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric document.