- 1. Select one the following factors: genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, or behavior factors.
- 2. Explain how the factor you selected might influence the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes in the patient from the case study above.
- 3. Describe how changes in the processes might impact the patient’s recommended drug therapy. Be specific and provide examples.
- 4. Explain how you might improve the patient’s drug therapy plan and explain why you would make these recommended improvements.
- CASE STUDY: Patient CB has a history of strokes. The patient has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia. Drugs currently prescribed include the following:
- Glipizide 10 mg po daily
- HCTZ 25 mg daily
- Atenolol 25 mg po daily
- Hydralazine 25 mg qid
- Simvastatin 80 mg daily
- Verapamil 180 mg CD daily
https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Joseph https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png Joseph2019-09-26 17:37:192019-09-26 17:37:19Explain how the factor you selected might influence the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes in the patient from the case study above.
APA 3-page paper with at least 4 references that addresses the following: