In addition to the Research Paper requirement, each class member is to select, analyze, evaluate,
Synthesize and report on a 06-08-page Word document for Windows an ethical violation case (scandal);
And if presented to the class, PowerPoint slides are to be prepared and submitted with the presentation.
Your Analysis and Evaluation report must cover the following nine (9) points which are to be clearly
Shown as headings to facilitate its grading. Failure to show these headings will result in a grade
Reduction of at least twenty (20) points.
1. What are ethics and why are they important in global banking and business?
2. What was the case about (Summary of Case)?
3. Who was (were) the individual(s) and company (ies) involved?
4. When and where did it happen and how much money was involved?
5. Why did it happen?
6. How did it come to the attention of the media?
7. What was the outcome of the case?
8. How could this case have been avoided?
9. What can we learn from the case?