Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Outline the approach that you would use to conduct research and interpret the situational analysis for your hometown.
- Determine the main goals and objectives of your proposed communication plan. Predict the target group of your communication plan.
- Propose the general communication strategies of your proposed plan. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Develop the first four (4) main steps of your city’s police department’s strategic communication plan. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources as references, such as journal articles, newspapers, magazines, and publications from law enforcement associations. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.