Imagine that you are a leader working within an MNC. You have been working with a division manager who is frustrated that changes he tries to implement are unsuccessful. You have asked the manager to prepare a procedural document that you can use when changes need to be implemented.
Your assignment is to direct the manager in preparing procedures for implementing change.
· Describe the types of change the organization could experience and how to create procedures for dealing with each.
· Include how to deal with possible resistance to change, including how the division manager could work with on-site managers to support the change.
Your well-written plan must adhere to the following parameters:
· Be 5-6 pages in length.
· Be supported by four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
· Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 5 folder.
· Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..