How are you hope everything is great, explain how company, employment and contract law has a potential impact on a selected business and illustrate this by using 2 examples to show how this may occur.
You must include a description of the following:
(1) The relationship between regulations, legislation and standards,
(2) the impact of company law on business,
(3) the impact contract law on business,
(4) the impact of employment law on business,
(5) use two specific examples to illustrate to the Regional Manager how employment law and contract law has a potential impact on the business you have selected,
(6) differentiate and analyse the potential impacts of regulations legislation and standards on a business, using examples related to the selected business described in (5).
(7) provide a coherent and critical evaluation of the legal system and law, with evidence from a range of different examples to support your judgements in your report to the Regional Manager.
You will need to report on the following:
(1) Describe how company law, contract law and employment law impact on businesses.
(2) Select a business operating in the UK to give examples of the effects described in 1.
(3) Describe the differences between regulations, legislation and standards.
(4) Identify the characteristics of regulations, legislation and standards and discuss the pros and cons of each.
(5) Make a qualitative judgement based on different factors and evidence (using examples) to look at the pros and cons of the legal system and draw an overall conclusion.
The assignment is to be 2000 -2500 words and produced individually as a professional report including citations and a List of References identifying your sources.
P3: Using specific examples illustrate how company, employment and contract law has a potential impact upon business
M2: Differentiate and analyse the potential impacts of regulations, legislation and standards
D1: Provide a coherent and critic