- Create a hypothetical task force in response to the threat you selected.
- Include local, state, and federal agencies.
- Assign each agency a role in either preventing the threat or responding to an attack. Be specific.
- Describe the ways each part of your task force will operate to stop the threat.
- Explain how each part of the task force is integral to its success.
1. Malik, an American citizen, has recently converted to Islam. He frequently visits websites sympathetic to radical jihadists and is planning on visiting relatives in the Middle East. He is employed, married, and has two children. He feels that Sharia law should be recognized in the United States.