- The PowerPoint based on the final draft of your paper.
- Prepare a 10 slide PowerPoint on your topic. Your presentation should describe your process of developing a topic, selecting and evaluating academic sources, the conclusions reached in your paper, and any questions or topics that could be developed from your work.
- Good Presentation Aid Practices
- Students should limit the amount of text on the slide (additional information can be included in the “Notes” section of the slide).
- Students should use an effective PowerPoint design that enhances their presentation.
- The presentation should include a title slide, the body of the presentation, summary, and references in APA 6th edition. (Citations and references are required.)
https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Joseph https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png Joseph2019-11-08 09:27:582019-11-08 09:27:58Career Change
Completion of a PowerPoint presentation that describes the research, content, and conclusion of your paper on making good decisions in your career change.