Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the pay strategies being used. Since the organizations have different employee groups, the key objectives for each group should be different.
- Address how pay is used to drive organizational objectives. Include whether or not unions have a role in any of the pay strategies.
- Assess direct and indirect reward plans available to two types of employee positions.
- The total reward plans that are offered.
- The similarities and differences that exist among the plans.
- How well each organization’s reward plan supports expectations.
- Determine which organization has better aligned pay and rewards with key objectives.
Use at least three APA-formatted sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.