write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Because you have a strong legal background, you know that there are several criminal charges that could apply to this incident. Click here (Utah State Legislature, n.d.) to research possible charges. Review all of the facts from the case to determine the most appropriate charges. Be sure to address both suspects.
What charges do you recommend filing against the suspect(s)?
- What type of homicide charge would be most appropriate, given the facts presented to you?
- Will their charges be the same?
- Elaborate on the probable cause. Explain your answer.
- What other crimes have the suspects committed?
- What is your basis for these additional charges?