- What is your club’s mission?
- What kinds of activities/events will you be offering?
- How would you convince the students to join the club?
Self-Narrated Presentation (100 Points)
The purpose of this last Capstone Project Milestone #3 is to develop a self-narrated presentation using PowerPoint. The students are required to apply appropriate slide layouts, effective slide transitions, and relevant multimedia to the presentation.
- Must be developed professionally, using appropriate text size, font color/style, images, animations, and/or transitions.
- Must use bullet points (not long paragraphs and sentences).
- Use “Speaker Note” section to write out your narration script.
- Must include 10-15 slides (including the title side).
- Must include at least 3 different Slide Layouts.
- May use your own theme. If a theme template is used, some customization should be made.
- Do not need to record the audio. Speaker note is sufficient.
- Be creative and consistent throughout the presentation.