- What responsibility must school administrators and society take for school violence? What should be done to invoke a proactive approach to school violence?
- What can parents, school administrators, teachers, and the communities do to curb bullying, cyberbullying and violence in their schools and communities?
- How safe are schools, colleges and universities? What can be done to make them safer? Who should take the leadership role in making schools, colleges and universities safer?
- Does Crime Control work?
- Does Community Policing work?
- Do Neighborhood Watch Groups work?
- Is it better to be proactive or reactive when it comes to crime in our society?
- What is Procedural Justice?
- How should students be handled when they bring weapons to school, that cause injury to students, staff and administrators? What would be a justifiable consequence?
- What type of violence prevention materials should be given to students enrolled in Daycare through College?
*book is Crime Control in America: What Works? 3rd Edition by John L. Worrall
*answer each question as best as possible and maximum 2 paragraphs each