What digital media channels will be used within the campaign? Email marketing campaigns encourage the reader to take action (such as clicking on a link, calling a number, buying a product) but the email is also an opportunity to ask the reader to engage in other medias. These might include Liking a Facebook page, following a company on Twitter, asking readers to join in the conversation on a relevant blog, checking in on Four Square, forwarding the email to their friends, becoming an affiliate, etc.
You will design a flow chart map out a clear direction for your campaign. The flow chart will include each email that will comprise the campaign, a brief description of the content and purpose of each email, and when each email will be sent (choose a 5, 7 or 10 day campaign with a minimum of 5 emails to be sent). The flow chart may be drawn using any program or hand-drawn.
Answer the following:
- What are the goals of the email marketing campaign?
- Analyze how these goals can be achieved through an email marketing campaign.
- How do the campaign goals account for the target market demographics (identified in Course Project Part 1)?
- What digital media channels will be used within the campaign?
- Discuss why each digital media channel will be used.
- Briefly discuss the contents of the flow chart and why each email is being used.
The paper must be at least 2-3 pages in length (excluding title and reference page) and in APA (6th edition) format. Include the flow chart in the Appendix section of the paper.
**TOPIC OF COURSE PROJECT: The name of the company is Design Center Ltd **