For many, social media has become the way we communicate with our family and friends and a way to learn new information. Social media is a way many learn about current health problems as well as public health campaigns. For this assignment, you are going to review each public health social media campaign below and complete the attached worksheet (attached) for each campaign. When answering each question, please be sure to use complete sentences and provide examples if necessary.
**Answer the questions below for EACH social media campaign listed on Canvas**
1. Was the campaign segmented for a certain population? If so, who was it for?
2. Was the campaign action-orientated? If so, what behavior was being promoted?
3. If the campaign was more knowledge-orientated, what changes could be made to the messaging to promote behavior change?
4. Was the content easy to understand? Do you think if a person had limited literacy skills, they would be to understand what was being discussed in the posts/tweets?
5. Were the graphics appropriate (For Facebook campaigns only)?
6. Did the posts/tweets encourage readers to take a particular action or learn more?
7. Do you see were there could be improvements in the campaign to appeal to the target population?