**Answer the questions below for EACH social media campaign listed on Canvas**
1. Was the campaign segmented for a certain population? If so, who was it for?
2. Was the campaign action-orientated? If so, what behavior was being promoted?
3. If the campaign was more knowledge-orientated, what changes could be made to the messaging to promote behavior change?
4. Was the content easy to understand? Do you think if a person had limited literacy skills, they would be to understand what was being discussed in the posts/tweets?
5. Were the graphics appropriate (For Facebook campaigns only)?
6. Did the posts/tweets encourage readers to take a particular action or learn more?
7. Do you see were there could be improvements in the campaign to appeal to the target population?