Hope everything is great , the assignment is about Regional Manager of ‘Wide Horizons Ltd’ is pleased with your research to date about business law. He has recently sent you on a training course to learn about possible legal solutions when business problems arise. He has asked you to write another report advising on the legal solutions available for specific problems.
You must include a description of the following:
You are asked you to put forward ideas for legal solutions if the following situations require action when the company is doing business in the UK:
(1) To terminate a contract, including an employment contract
(2) To rescue a company from insolvency
(3) To liquidate a company
You are asked to justify your suggestions by giving clear reasons for the alternatives presented by you.
You may also discuss all the factors which have led to your decision and explain the positive and negative impacts of the suggested solutions on the business problem.
In addition, the Regional manager has asked you to recommend a legal solution using Alternative Dispute Resolution if a similar situation requires action alternative to court action, in the UK:
(1a) To terminate a contract, including an employment contract
And to recommend an alternative legal solution referring to UAE Insolvency Law for similar business problems:
(2a) To rescue a company from insolvency
(3a) To liquidate a company
You may compare and contrast the effectiveness of your recommendations for (1a), (2a) and (3a).
In addition, you may consider the advantages and disadvantages of the recommended solutions and critically review and evaluate the use of the legal solutions suggested in (1), (2) and (3) with the recommended legal advice in (1a), (2a) and (3a).
You will need to report on the following:
(1) The appropriate legal methods in the UK to terminate a supply contract, and an employment contract,
(2) The appropriate legal methods in the UK to rescue a company from insolvency,
(3) The appropriate legal methods in the UK to liquidate a company
(4) Give reasons as to why the use of the legal methods suggested in (1) to (3) are correct or reasonable.
(5) Consider and explain the factors which contribute to the positive and negative impacts of the legal methods discussed in (1) to (3).
(6) Recommend a solution based on alternative dispute resolution for the termination of an unsatisfactory supply contract and the resolution of an unfair dismissal claim based on the termination of an employment contract.
(7) Examine the appropriate legal methods in the UAE to rescue a company from insolvency and to liquidate a company.
(8) Compare the effectiveness (similarities, differences, advantages, disadvantages) of the alternative legal advice discussed in (6) and (7) with the legal solutions put forward in (1) to (3).
(9) Evaluate the benefits and suitability of the legal methods described in (1) to (3) in comparison with the alternative legal methods described in (6) and (7) referring to the contexts in which they would be used. You need to justify your conclusions.
The assignment is to be 3000 words and produced individually as a professional report including citations and a List of References identifying your sources.
P4: Suggest appropriate legal solutions for a range of business problems e.g. termination of contract, rescue from insolvency and liquidation
M3: Assess the positive and negative impacts of legal solutions to business problems.
D2: Critically review and evaluate the use of appropriate legal solutions in comparison with alternative legal advice.
P5: Provide justifications for the use of appropriate legal solutions.
P6: Recommend legal solutions based upon a different country’s legal system and/or a different framework
M4: Compare and contrast the effectiveness of these recommendations.