- Collecting data
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Determining a solution
- Planning and making changes
In this discussion, you will learn how this approach can be used for continual process improvement.
To participate in this discussion, complete the following tasks:
- From your experience and research, identify a business problem. Apply each element of the scientific approach to this business problem.
- Discuss the outcome of applying each element of the scientific approach and provide your recommendation for making changes.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the scientific approach? Explain.