Resource: “The Origin of Species” section in Ch. 14 of Campbell Essential Biology With Physiology.
Choose a specific species (organism not class) to research.
You will be submitting two files: a word document script file of your presentation speaker notes with APA citations and references, and the visual presentation file itself. The speaker notes are in both files.
Review the Tree of Life Website Link. Click on major links to expand to all species. Use advanced search, top right, to search for specific organisms.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation about your chosen organism.
Include the following in your presentation:
- How may your species (not class) have evolved?
- Describe the mechanism of speciation, in general, and apply the mechanism to the species you researched.
- Include evidence that supports your speciation hypothesis.
- What role does natural selection play with this species?
- What role does it play with evolution in general?
- Does that apply to this species?
Include detailed speaker notes with citations and references.
Include references in APA format.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 03/03/2016
- Budget: $8