Create a PowerPoint presentation of 9-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and include your discussion in the speaker notes, explaining your findings for each slide.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Follow APA writing standards.
- Add some cited images through the slides
- Add more citation through the text
- All the references used for the images , should be added to the references slide at the end.
- Zero plagiarism