Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
· Design a personal leadership development plan.
Course outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
· PU550-4: Create a personal leadership development plan.
In this scenario, you have recently been hired at a healthcare organization. Your hiring manager has asked you to assess your leadership skills and develop a personal leadership development plan based on areas that need improvement.
· Complete the Tier 3 Competency Assessment to determine how prepared you are to meet the requirements of a public health leader.
· After completing the Assessment, copy and paste the “Your Results” section from the Assessment to the Assignment 9 Submission Template.
· Develop a comprehensive plan for improving in the three areas with the lowest score.
· Complete the Open College course titled, Professional Presence. The course is broken into three modules and can be found here https://opencollege.purdueglobal.edu/login/index.php. Upon completion of the three modules upload your certificate with your Unit 9 Assignment.
· Tier 3 Competency Assessment Completed.
· Results section from Tier 3 Competency Assessment copied and pasted into Unit 9 Assignment Submission Template Section I.
· Section II Table completed – table includes three strategies or training to support development in areas of improvement.
· 500–800 word summary of a personal leadership development plan.
· Certificate of completion uploaded from Professional Presence training.