Microsoft Visual Studio is software that you will use throughout the course. Installing this software is an important first step. The goal of this assignment is to install the necessary software, follow the process to create a program, and then to learn how to use the software to execute your program.
Consider yourself an entry-level programmer. You have been tasked with the planning and development of a console program that allows one to introduce him- or herself. The necessary st
- Prepare pseudocode identifying the steps that are needed for this application to work.
eps and features are as follows:
- The application should prompt the user for the following information:
- Whether he or she has programming experience
- How many years of programming experience the user has
- One item about the person that he or she wishes to share (interests, hobbies, and so on)
- Display information entered by the user on the screen in the same order in which it was entered
- You need to determine what variables are needed, as well as the corresponding data types you will use for each.
- Identify the sequence of the questions you are going to ask and also what the resulting output will look like, summarizing the user information.
- Write a C# console application that implements the pseudocode.
- Note that the program must output the data that were entered by the user. This program must use variables, though the data type is at your discretion.
- Document your code with at least 3 comments that indicate how your program works. These comments go within the code and should explain the major sections of your program (or specific lines of code) and what tasks they perform.
Once you have installed the software and prepared the C# console program, complete the following:
- Discuss your questions and issues with your instructor.
- Describe your experiences with the class.
- What did you find the most interesting and exciting about these activities?
- What would you recommend as your best practices to someone who needs to go through this process?
Review the posts of your classmates. Provide thoughts regarding issues and solutions that they may have described. Share any best practices that you might have.