THIS QUESTION IS FOR AN ORIGINAL, UNPUBLISHED, NOT PREVIOUSLY USED OR SOLD PRESENATION WITH NO MORE THAN 10% PLAGARISM AS IT GOES THRU A CHECKER.
You have been tasked to prepare a future report for the management team that discusses key HR elements that help to better understand the importance of effective total rewards systems. The elements consist of sales force compensation, proposing total rewards systems, DOL case studies, and new and improved rewards, which all happen to be topics for the remaining assignments for this course. You must meet with the management team for a 1-hour meeting to provide an overview of what the future report will contain.
Prepare a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide presentation in which you:
1. Include cover, agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which counts toward the presentation’s total slide count.
2. Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points on motivating sales employees through effective total rewards packages
3. Provide information with a minimum of four (4) bullet points outlining how components and program design of a total rewards program. Hint: Chapters 1 and 4 in the text book.
4. Provide an overview of ways employees can make benefits work for them more effectively. Hint: https://www.dol.gov/sites/default/files/ebsa/about-ebsa/our-activities/resource-center/publications/top-10-ways-to-make-your-health-benefits-work-for-you.pdf
5. Provide information with a minimum of three (3) bullet points on how you might implement flexible employee benefits. Hint: Chapter 21 from the text book.
6.Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. You may only use the resources outlined in the course syllabus or those that have been provided to you by the instructor such as the link in number 4 above.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· You may only use as your presentation template any one of three templates provided by the course instructor.
· Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. The source(s) of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
· All bullet point information must be descriptive and have a minimum of 2-3 full sentences.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the relationship between management and unions.
· Create a strategic plan to organize a union for a specific labor force.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
· Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.