Draft a response plan as a part of the World Health Organization’s strategic planning proposal for natural disasters or disease outbreak specific to the Eastern Mediterranean Region to protect pilgrims during the Hajj. Research a disease or natural disaster in which the WHO seeks to advise the KSA on how to react.
Draft a 5-6 page policy, not including the cover and reference pages, using the readings, research, and your knowledge of healthcare consumerism influencing marketing.
Your paper should analyze the following substantive requirements:
· Describe what natural disaster or disease you are planning to mitigate through the response plan.
· Examine the global and regional organizations that could aid in this situation.
· Assess the humanitarian challenges that should be considered.
· Provide specific information regarding the implementation of this policy.
· Recommend how to monitor to continually monitor the implementation to ensure its success.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
· Be five to six pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
· Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student