Part 1: Concept Map
- Identify a new position you will create and staff for a mid-size company. You will use this new position throughout course assignments and DQs.
- Use the “Task Analysis” media piece to access the concept map generator. Use the concept map generator to create a basic concept map of the new position you will create and staff.
- Write a brief (250 -300 words) job description for the job based on the concept map. Include this description below the concept map on the first document.
- Part 2: Legality Paper
- Write a paper (750-1,000 words) that analyzes the legalities of creating and staffing the new position for which you developed the concept map in the above step. Include the following in the analysis:
- Describe the legal considerations surrounding the creation of the job description for the position. How does it address the issues of fairness and discrimination policies?
- Describe the legal considerations surrounding the compensation offered, and a statement describing legally and ethically acceptable strategies for mitigation against potential legal claims surrounding the filling of the position.