Create a 12–18-slide PowerPoint presentation describing HR best practices for managing employee relations.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment
· Competency 1: Define the employee relations function of an organization and human resources’ role in its development.
. Identify HR’s role in building a diverse and inclusive workplace environment.
· Competency 2: Analyze human resource practices that promote positive employee relations and legal compliance.
. Describe best practices that promote positive employee relations and legal compliance.
· Competency 3: Explain the components of managing employee performance for organizational and personal success.
. Explain cultural, demographic, and social impacts on workplace performance management.
· Competency 4: Describe the grievance process, dispute resolution options, and protection of employees from retaliation.
. Explore best practices that effectively manage workplace disputes.
· Competency 5: Examine the impact of labor unions on employee-employer relationships.
. Examine best practices that improve relationships between unions and employees.
· Competency 6: Communicate professionally with all stakeholders.
. Describe communication strategies for explaining and implementing workplace best practices.
. Write in a clear, well-organized manner with the required number of resources to support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
The resources provided here are optional and support the assessment. They provide helpful information about the topics. You may use other resources of your choice to prepare for this assessment; however, you will need to ensure that they are appropriate, credible, and valid. The Supplemental Resources and Research Resources, both linked from the navigation menu in your courseroom, provide additional resources to help support you.
You may review the following: