Research and examine the Redistribution of Income and Wealth Theory. Discuss the following questions:
- Is the theory clear and unambiguous? What clarity would you include to increase understanding?
- Does the research on the theory support or fail to support the expectations? Explain your opinion.
- How can others use the theory to explain events and test hypotheses derived from it?
- How can you deduce predictions from it that can be tested in different circumstances?
- How can you derive explicit expectations about real-world events from it? Is it related to the world in systematic ways