- Read Chapter 6 in your textbook. ( Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education
- Read this this APA article. ( )
- In the APA article, Zimbardo is quoted as stating, “When you believe ‘It can’t happen to me,’ that’s when con artists or cult agents have you at their mercy because then you’re not as vigilant to the little situational ploys that can get you to step across the line” (Dittmann, 2003).
- Answer the following questions:
- How can you guard against this strategy?
- What are practical ways to be more aware of the possibility of being a victim – even if it is on a much smaller scale?
- Cite two sources using APA style. Your textbook can be used as one of the sources.
- Make initial post
- 250-300 words
https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Joseph https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png Joseph2019-12-18 08:21:182019-12-18 08:21:18Is Conformity Good Or Bad?