What If . . . ?
You are a detective in a medium-sized city. You have been assigned a “high profile” investigation that has attracted local and nationwide media attention. There are pressures to make an arrest and see the suspect convicted. Some are calling for the death penalty. There is also the victim’s family to consider in your investigation.
• How would you address the media and community who are pressuring you to make an arrest?
• How do you satisfy your superiors who are demanding a “speedy” investigation without cutting corners?
• How do you address the family that is asking you why the investigation is taking so long?
• What resources can you call upon to further your investigation?
• What are some of the first steps you might take in your investigation?
- Research a KSA healthcare law regulating the industry.
- Identify the stakeholders affected by the regulation and analyze the role the stakeholders play in the healthcare industry.
- Assess the regulation’s impact on the quality, cost, and access of healthcare in Saudi Arabia.
- Be 2 pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages
- Formatted according to APA writing guidelines
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journal articles.