Being able to convert, particularly between metric (SI…International System of Units) and English (U.S. Customary Units), is essential. Use the following to review conversion between and within the two systems of measure. Convert the following and show which equivalents you used to do so. Show your work (train tracks) and the final answer. Your work must be neat.
1. ______inches = 0.7 cm
2. How many centimeters in 45 in?
3. How many feet in 0.5 m?
4. Convert 42 km/hr to mi/hr?
5. How many kilometers in 42 miles?
6. How many quarts in 10 liters?
7. How many gallons in 5 liters?
8. How many kilograms equal 3.3 lbs?
9. How many gallons in 16.6 liters?
10. Convert 81 °F to °C.