- Explain what nutrition is and why it is important.
- Describe the characteristics of a healthy diet and provide supporting examples.
- Identify at least two (2) factors (other than culture) that can impact a person’s food choices and provide a specific example for each.
- Research a culture (e.g., ethnic, religious, dietary) where specific food restrictions are dictated and address the following:
- Describe the restrictions.
- Explain how the restrictions could make it difficult for an individual to achieve a healthy diet.
- What dietary alternatives could be incorporated to overcome the dietary restrictions?
- Cite at least 3 credible references and present the resources in APA format on the References page
https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Joseph https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png Joseph2019-10-13 11:41:042019-10-13 11:41:04Explain what nutrition is and why it is important.
In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, address the following: