- Write a three to four-page proposal, in which you:
Two Ways to View an HRIS: Data Versus Process
1. Explain the importance of viewing the HRIS from both a data and process perspective. Next, explain how the change team will use this information to address identified needs from Phase II: Analysis.
Logical Process Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams and Physical Design Choice
2. Based on your research of logical process modeling with data flow diagrams, explain the key business activities and processes in the HR system, and how the data will flow. Next, determine the physical design and explain your reasoning for the design. Defend your decisions with theory and findings from past readings and class activities.
Choose HRIS Vendor
3. Now that you know the type of HRIS you will be implementing, it is time to choose an HRIS vendor. Compare and contrast three vendors, including a description of the cost, capabilities, and HR functions that the HRIS caters to. Based on your comparison, choose the HRIS vendor that you will recommend to your client, and explain the main reason why you decided to choose this vendor over the others.
4. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create an HRIS needs analysis and evaluate the acquisition process.
- Understand the purpose and components of the Data Flow Diagram (DFD).
- Understand the various criteria used to evaluate vendor proposals.