• Select your case study organization that is using complex data systems and need
your help as a data scientist to advise them on data analysis issues and
• Explain the company overview, products/services, and their data management
• Identify the problem the organization is having and draft a problem statement to
drive your research paper.
• Research and identify five clustering algorithms. Compare and contrast the identified
five clustering algorithms.
• Recommend a clustering algorithm to your chosen organization with justification to
support your selection.
• Select four object attributes (for example, age, income, etc.) to use in the cluster
analysis of the organization complex data. It is important to understand what
attributes will be known at the time a new object will be assigned to a cluster. For
example, information on existing customers’ satisfaction or purchase frequency may
• About 5-7 pages. Maximum allowed submission is two.
• Follow standard APA guidelines, including an abstract, conclusion, and a reference
page with a minimum of three references.
• Include a cover page that should contain the following: Title, Student’s name,
University’s name, Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.
• Clickable auto-generated Table of Content is required