PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS :
You are a Violence Prevention Consultant and have been invited to give a presentation to a group of educators and community leaders about the impact school and gun violence has on society as a whole. You will develop a violence prevention program for Elementary, Middle School, High School, and College Educators enabling them to use the violence prevention program in their schools, colleges/universities. As you design the violence prevention program keep the students cognitive development skills and ages in mind along with the program interfacing with parents/family members. In addition, ask yourself a question would you want your family or friends to participate in this program as you develop it
You can use a Prezi or Adobe Spark presentation to explain how violence affect/effects schools, colleges and universities.You should consider race, money, politics, history, location and the impact violence has on communities and society at large.
- Length: 20 to 25 slides (excluding the cover slide and the reference slide).
- Be sure not to overcrowd your slides with information.
- Be thorough, but also be concise.
- Use bullet points to highlight main points.
- If you use graphics, be sure to condense them, so your presentation is not too large.
- Mechanics: Prezi and Adobe Spark does not require that you write full sentences or paragraphs; in fact, this will detract from your presentation; however, your ideas must flow logically and your points should be presented in a consistent format. Check your spelling and use standard American English.
- You should consult at least 3 resources in preparing your presentation and the last slide should be a reference slide following APA format.
- 0% Plagiarism