Summarize the facts of one foiled terrorist plot from 2010-2013 in 60 Terrorist Plots Since 9/11: Continued Lessons in Domestic Counterterrorism (Links to an external site.). Explain how the assailant(s) was apprehended, the agencies involved, if and how agencies worked together, and the intelligence tools used.
- Choose an individual who you consider to be (or to have been) a great leader. This person may be a famous figure (CEO, President, Coach, etc.) or someone you know personally.
- Using principles from the text chapter7, discuss what makes this person such a great leader. Specifically address:
- What are this individual’s traits or characteristics and how do these contribute to his/her leadership?
- What are this individual’s leadership skills that contribute to his/her success as a leader?
- How does this individual utilize power and influence tactics to exercise great leadership (note: if this person is publically known, you may need to do a bit of research to address this question)?
- Submit/post your word document to the Bb assignment folder space by the due date listed in the syllabus schedule.
Grading Rubric to be used
|Answers cover all parts/aspects of the question, are in-depth, and contain proper spelling and grammar. Answers incorporate principles discussed in the text chapter.||18-20|
|Answers cover some but not all parts/aspects of the question, are somewhat in-depth, and contain some spelling and grammar errors. Answers only partially incorporate principles discussed in the text chapter.||15-17|
|Answers cover only a few parts/aspects of the question, are lacking depth, and contain many spelling and grammar errors. Answers do not incorporate principles discussed in the text chapter.||0-14|
|Late submission of work||50% deduction from earned score|