- Create a 10- to a 12-slide presentation (not including the title and reference slides) that assesses ethical considerations for maintaining confidentiality, customer data, and protecting intellectual property.
Address the following points in the analysis:
- Explain ethics, and describe why it is important
- Illustrate the difference between morals, ethics, and law
- Compare some common forms of employee misconduct
- Cite some examples of corporate social responsibility
- Summarize some ways in which organizations can improve corporate ethics
- Include detailed speaker notes within your presentation, and support your presentation with appropriate references.