5 question, you have to write a short paragraph for each question.
use easy vocabulary
i need the assignment in 9 hours
- What is media literacy and what do we mean by critical media literacy?
- Explain the definition of power and then explain in 5 sentences or less your understanding of the power struggle.
- Watch Democracy Now Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, select ONE story per EACH day and write a summary of those stories using or applying 3 concepts or examples given in class. In other words, use 3 different concepts or examples from class to offer your interpretation of 3 different stories covered by DN. Stories means full segments NOT news covered only in their Headlines. It is ONE CONCEPT/EXAMPLE per ONE STORY and none should repeat.
- In your own words explain our definition of media and then use an example from your own media diet to explain that definition or how you see that definition playing out in that particular media.
- Using any particular portion of your media diet map out its ownership and explain what impact that ownership may have on the final product. Extra credit (10 points) will be given to those who provide a TheyRule.net map of that media’s corporate board interlocks.