Now it’s your turn! Below is all the information given on a training program needed, called Effective Communication. You are a trainer in the given situation.
Part 1 – Paper
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write at least 5 pages using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Part 2 – PowerPoint Presentation
Create a PowerPoint presentation and record yourself presenting the response to the assignment. The presentations should be a minimum of six minutes in length and include at least 15 slides.
TIP: If you have Office Mix, you can record a voiceover for your PowerPoint presentation. Or, you may use a free app called Screencast-o-matic to record your presentation. With Screencast-o-matic, you can record a screenshare of your PowerPoint slides while you verbally present your information. You can even select an option where you are visible in a thumbnail in the lower right-hand corner of the screen while the PowerPoint slide fills up the rest of the screen.
The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:
· Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
· Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 15 slide requirement).
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.