You will create a PowerPoint presentation which will be comprised of eight slides which will cover the areas listed below. Be sure to explain each area below in detail.
- Slide 1: Cover page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date
- Slide 2: Introduction—who you are and your chosen professional field as well as a brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You may include a photo.
- Slide 3: Lifelong professionalism and how you will maintain your image
- Slide 4: 2-3 short-term professional goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them.
- Slide 5: 2-3 long-term professional goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them
- Slide 6: Education plans to maintain your marketability
- Slide 7: Budgeting plan to cover education and career marketability needs
- Slide 8: Reference Slide
- PowerPoint Presentation with eight slides
- Notes for the content slides (Slides 2 through 7) should include speaker notes below the slide in the PowerPoint speaker notes area
- Brief points should be included on the slide
- Detailed explanations for each point should be shared in the speaker notes of the slide.
- Information should be organized clearly throughout the presentation
- Identify the source of any pictures you use
- Support from outside source material should be included in the presentation