- Discuss the strengths/weakness of the topic and possible improvements.
- Discuss what you have learned from this assignment and how you will apply it moving forward in your career.
- Use at least one NIST resource as a reference.
- Use a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed resources.
- APA format; Times New Roman 12-point font, Double-spaced.
- A minimum of 10 slides.
- The title slide and reference slide do not count towards your 10-slide minimum.
- Required Slide Elements:
- A title for each slide
- A unified theme
- Subtle slide animations appropriate for a business/academic environment
- At least one SmartArt diagram
- Reference slide(s) using APA format. Place this at the end of your presentation.
- Proofread your slides carefully for errors in spelling and grammar. Overall appearance counts. Consider how you can go beyond the project instructions to create an effective and visually pleasing presentation.
Using APA in a PowerPoint presentation works much the same way as in a research paper.
- “Direct quotes” (Author/Source Material, Year)
- Paraphrase (Author/Source Material, Year)
- Clip Art – no citation needed
- Personal photos – no citation needed
- Images from the Web – assume that all images not your own are copyrighted and should receive credit with a full citation as the caption for the image.
Example: Figure1. Threat Analysis Group (TAG, 2018) Retrieved from www.website.com
- References Slide(s): Provide complete citations as you would any research paper. Include all sources used in your slides or mentioned orally.