#3A: Discuss principles of microbial genetics in health science.
- Prepare an outline of the final Project.
- The outline must contain the following:
- Title of the paper
- Reason why you chose this pathogen (pathogen is CHLAMYDIA)
- Three (3) main ideas/points that will be discussed (you must include importance of plasmids in bacterial genetics and in genetic engineering)
- The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
- Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Use the APA style for all citations.
- NO PLAGIARISM
- U.S. references no more than 7 years.