Choose and discuss one of the following two topics related to the American history under President Clinton:
- Discuss opposing viewpoints about free trade during the 1990s.
- For the period of the Clinton presidency, identify one view of those favoring “free trade” and one view of those who were opposed.
- Explain how you would weigh the pros and cons of this policy. In hindsight, what is your view of NAFTA? Is globalization good?
- Identify the source(s) where you read about these “free trade” issues of that time.
- Discuss the “economic rebound” of the late 1990s under President Clinton.
- Identify three of the “package” of changes that characterized the economic boost of the “information revolution” in the late 1990s.
- Discuss and explain what you think was the most important of these changes. What can we learn from that sort of period of economic rebound?
- Identify the source(s) where you read about these changes during the late 1990s. For guidance, view this short video.