Access the Georgia states licensing board of counseling website.
Review the requirements for applying for licensure.
Review the ethical complaints, sometimes referred to as adverse actions or disciplinary actions.
Choose three ethical complaints. Analyze the complaints according to the ACA Code of Ethics and state practice law.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of your findings and discussion. Include the following:
- Describe the relationship between licensure laws and the enforcement of ethical codes.
- Apply the ACA Code of Ethics to the three chosen ethical complaints to explain why they are violations.
- Determine a minimum of two differences between ACA Code of Ethics and state practice law, as they apply to your ethical complaints.
Include a minimum of three references.
Format your paper according to appropriate Masters level APA guidelines. Headings and subheadings are required.
At least 2 scholarly resources are required. Cite and reference your work according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit