Essay Checklist for Success
Use this form as a check list for essays:
· Is the paper double spaced?
· Does the paper include a cover page with name and title?
· Does the paper include headings to separate content areas?
· Does the paper include page numbers?
· Is there a clear discussion of the subject matter using your own writing?
· Do the references that appear in the body of the paper also appear in the reference section of the paper?
· Does the paper properly cite references?
· Are the references from peer-reviewed research or reputable sources?
· Has the paper been spell-checked?
1. Discuss the relationship between distribution of muscle fiber type and performance. How might exercise training modify or change a person’s fiber-type distribution?
2. Describe the mechanisms by which muscle glycogen is broken down to glucose for use in glycolysis?
3. Describe how a nerve impulse is transmitted along its axon.
4. What are 2 advantages of fat over carbohydrates for fuel storage in the body?
5. Describe the primary structure of the heart and the primary functions of blood.