- Describe the characteristics of each software development model: V-model, waterfall and iterative models/frameworks and the key development stages or phases of each.
- Identify the key test levels with each model and the main goal(s) of each level. Incorporate details from section 2.2 into your analysis.
- Identify the pros and cons of each model.
- Identify how testing responsibilities and the role of the tester changes across the various development stages or phases.
- Provide an overview of how each model compares and contrasts to the other software development models.
- Make an overall recommendation of which model you believe would be more effective in a typical software development project. Provide justification for your recommendation.
- Essay should be at least 450, but not more than 600 words with a list 2 Refrences
https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Joseph https://graduatepapertutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo-300x60.png Joseph2021-02-14 11:54:592021-02-14 11:54:59describe the characteristics of each software development model v model waterfall an 5150947