Create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 6-8 slides comparing the crime rates of the United States, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, England, France, and Germany over the past 5 years:
- What differences exist? (20%)
- What factors do you think contribute to those differences? (30%)
- Provide some examples of how each country has responded to its crime problems. (20%)
- Can you find any changes in data that may be a result of their efforts? (25%)
- Please provide APA citations and references where necessary. (5%)
For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the PowerPoint Lab.
Hagan, F. E. (2003). Introduction to criminology (4th ed.). Chicago: Nelson-Hall