I have recently had a family emergency and was unable to do this assignment. I am needing someone
to do this, and do it well, as I will be turning it in late. This means that I will be losing points already.
Thank you for all of your help 🙂
Create a multimedia presentation of 10 to 15 content slides on the overview of Congress, roles of the President and the evolution of presidential power. Address the following in your multimedia presentation:
- Differences between the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate
- Powers granted to the U.S. Congress under the U.S. Constitution
- The checks and balances the U.S. Congress has vis-à-vis the Presidency and the Judiciary
- Organization of political parties as well as leadership roles in each house. such as Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader
- The steps involved in a bill becoming a law
- Describe the evolution of presidential power
- The powers and roles granted by the U.S. Constitution to the President
- The checks and balances the President has vis-à-vis the U.S. Congress and the Judiciary
Include photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Note: A content slide does not include the presentation’s title slide and any slide(s) containing references.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include any citations in the speaker notes.
Submit your presentation using the Assignment Files tab.