Image of Salvation Essay Template
- Introduction (100-125 words)
- Definition and description of chosen doctrine, including biblical, theological, and historical contours (200-275 words)
- Explanation of the relationship between the chosen doctrine and the problem of sin (150-225 words)
- Application (200-250 words)
- Conclusion (100-125 words)
Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course.
Submit your Image of Salvation Essay by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.