Use the Library to research Google which is the company you would like to work. Focus your research on Googles approach to recruiting, selecting, training, and managing its workers.
*Google is the selected company*
This assignment is for an original, not previously sold, or published paper, with less that 15 % plagarism as it goes thru a checker!
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe Google,
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of the Google’s recruiting efforts and suggest two (2) recommendations for improvement.
3. Analyze the selection process of the Google you researched and recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
4. Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems in general.
5. Determine the level of influence that training and talent management have on the labor force of the selected company.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems.
· Explain how training and talent management contribute to an effective labor force.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
· Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.